Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate opportunity for an IT Security Specialist. This is a contract position running through the end of 2017 with potential to extend longer. Candidates MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER AND ABLE TO WORK AS OUR W2 EMPLOYEE. This is an excellent opportunity to get a foot in the door with a stable, well-respected organization.Must haves:
- Must have proficiency with RACF, provisioning user access. Proficiency with TSO and tools used to administer security on the mainframe.
- Must have understanding of database security and be proficient with the use of tools used to administer security within various databases, Mainframe, UNIX/Linux security, Oracle and AD.
- 2 or more years of professional experience with IT Security Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- Must have an understanding of Information Security concepts, protocols, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Basic security knowledge databases and application security and are able to handle most regular issues independently.
- Must have understanding of LDAP groups and user accounts and tools used to administer security in this environment
- Must have understanding of database security and be proficient with the use of tools used to administer security within the various databases, e.g., UDB, DB2, SQL and Oracle
- Must have demonstrated proficiency with Active Directory groups and user accounts, Windows folder structures and folder security.
- Working knowledge of Information Technology fields and computer systems
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and collaborate as part of a team
- Ability to manage tasks independently without close supervision and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, problem solving, and quantitative analysis ability
- Proficiency with Windows skills are required, e.g., Windows Explorer, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Works without daily supervision to meet customer expectations
Send resumes directly to John Burke at email@example.com or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at http://www.arcgonline.com.