Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate need for a PL/SQL developer with PowerBuilder experience. This is a contract position running through August with potential to be extended longer. Candidates MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER AND ABLE TO WORK AS OUR W2 EMPLOYEE.Requirements:
Demonstrated solid knowledge and experience with:
- 8 or more years’ experience coding and documentation protocol as well as unit testing, change management and release procedures
- Experience working with Object Oriented Analysis, Design models and Design patterns.
- Unix, NT or IBM mainframe operating systems
- 6+ years of Programming using PL/SQL
- 3+ years of Programming using PowerBuilder
- SQL or similar query language for Oracle, DB2 or UDB
- Versioning tools (Rational Clear case, TFS); debugging tools ( )
- Standard desktop applications such as MS Office Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio.
- Experience using Service Center
- Healthcare or Insurance Industry knowledge
- Experience with health care claims processing
- Experience with Diamond Claims system
Please send resumes directly to John Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at http://www.arcgonline.com.