Our client in Boca Raton, FL is hiring a Jr eCommerce Project Manager for a 6 month contract
- Lead large, complex projects in order to achieve business sales/growth objectives.
- Partner with eCommerce and key stakeholders to define the scope and prioritize the implementation of projects.
- Demonstrate expert understanding of the business processes and technology to identify what is needed to meet internal and external stakeholders’ needs.
- Liaison between technical and business groups for the ongoing support of legacy applications.
- Perform user acceptance testing for system integration and provide training support.
- Stays abreast of changes in the online marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjusts plans accordingly.
Bachelor's degree with at least 4 years of marketing or Ecommerce experience.
Please forward your resume to Siana Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or share this information within your network.
Visit our website at http://www.arcgonline.com for more job opportunities.