We seek a Senior BI Developer for our direct client near Ft. Lauderdale, FL. The Senior BI Developer is responsible for the successful delivery of business intelligence information to the entire organization and is experienced in BI development and implementations. Our client is a leading Fortune 500, $4B distributor in North America with over 500 locations in North American. This is a great job with a top client who likes to reward hard workers with a long-term stable environment, benefits, and growth within the company.PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PERMANENT POSITION so candidates must be eligible to work for any employer on their our W2.
- Meet with business units, their leaders, and users to capture needs
- Elicit business requirements, create technical design artifacts
- Transform requirements into BI products, dashboards, and other solutions that can be used for measuring the business, drive decisions
- Develop and apply a structured business intelligence architecture approach and methodology that aligns with the key strategies of the organization.
- Define, implement and refine the BI solutions
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.715.4793For a complete list of jobs please visit http://www.ARCGonline.com
- 3+ years of developing business intelligence / BI solutions;
- 1+ year of development experience with reports, dashboards, scoreboards, and abstract layer (DB layer) with MicroStrategy, Power BI, or similar BI solution
- Working knowledge with SQL, design and development of schema and cubes
- Agile or Scrum
- The ability and willingness to learn new technologies, pick up new skills, and apply them to business solutions.
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business, and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy; processes and capabilities; enabling technologies; and governance.