Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate opportunity for a Systems Engineer with strong Splunk experience. This is a contract opportunity with a fantastic organization committed to employing the latest technologies, and offers tremendous career growth opportunities. This contract is scheduled to run through 2017 with potential to be extended longer. Candidates MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER AND ABLE TO WORK AS OUR W2 EMPLOYEE FOR THE CONTRACT.
· Must have experience with installing Splunk forwarders and building Splunk dashboards
· Extensive knowledge of a tier Splunk installation; indexers, forwarders, search heads, clusters.
· Strong knowledge of Splunk search language.
· Working knowledge of LAN/WAN equipment and related services
· Experience with networking, server, application and web technologies
· Support Splunk on Linux, Windows and virtualized platforms
· Solid understanding of logging technologies (syslog, Windows and UNIX native logging)
· Familiar with Splunk architecture and best practices
· Strong experience administering and monitoring enterprise operating systems, including Linux and Windows servers
· Programming and development skills in at least some of following: Python, Perl, PowerShell, shell scripting, regular expressions (REGEX required)
Please send resumes directly to John Hunt at email@example.com or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at http://www.arcgonline.com.